A customer relationship management (CRM) system for real estate is a system that helps manage all conversations with prospects and clients. CRM solutions are becoming increasingly vital to real estate agents’ everyday work and the performance of their brokerages. The finest real estate CRM will be industry-specific, including features such as text messaging, emails, click-to-call capabilities, and follow-up tools.
There are several CRM solutions available to organizations today, and many of them might be adjusted to meet real estate agents’ requirements, even if they were not designed expressly for the sector. However, there are capabilities in certain CRMs that make them more useful for agents. Read on to know what the best CRM platforms are for the real estate industry.
LionDesk is a CRM software designed specifically for the real estate business. It conducts marketing efforts through several channels. Customer relationship management features are included for managing contacts and automating interactions. A lot of follow-up reminders and activity notifications are sent out.
Its advantages include:
- LionDesk includes an easy-to-use ‘auto-pilot’ drip email marketing feature.
- File attachments of up to 10MB are supported by drip email marketing. Texting initiatives are also supported.
- Data analyses that are robust are covered. These include helpful visualization tools.
- It assists you in developing repeatable, dependable closing techniques.
- It features configurable templates and time triggers that may be programmed to send now or later. Transaction management software improves workflow.
However, LionDesk has certain cons as well, such as:
- They lack value-added material at the top of the funnel.
- Drip marketing options aren’t particularly extensive.
- Personalizing email campaigns and customizing follow-ups may be challenging.
Pipedrive CRM includes real estate industry functionality and its use can be learned easily. The platform’s task management features are quite powerful. This comprises open house, transaction signatures, proposals for properties, payments, meetings and other activities. Contact data from online forms and various other methods are aggregated using automated data entry.
The pros of Pipedrive include:
- Contact potential buyers and pull up information related to properties automatically.
- Enter listing information before it goes on the market.
- Prospects may be sent to another level of the sales funnel via a simple click after making cold calls. As a result, your voice channel follows the same procedure as everything else.
- Pipedrive pulls up notes about the customer when you book a client meeting.
- Full email sync allows you to check messages from any email provider in-app.
- Gmail connection is available, making it simple to import contacts, take notes, and plan sales chores.
- Pipedrive will scour the Internet for detailed contact information.
- You can accomplish one-click lead qualifying with simply an email address.
Pipedrive’s cons include:
- When a transaction is found, won, or lost, Pipedrive’s Dealbot interface with Slack tells you. However, the signal is lost in a stream of text typifying a typical team conversation.
- It does not have its own internal emailing platform. This necessitates the usage of an integration. Alternately, switch to Gmail and utilize the Pipedrive sidebar.
3. Wise Agent
Wise Agent is a comprehensive real estate CRM with several features such as lead creation, transaction management, commission tracker, landing page building, contact management, and automation of smart marketing.
Wise Agent’s pros include:
- The referral tree shows you how many prospects were referred to you by previous clients. It also tells you the number of leads passed on your contact information.
- You may transmit information about your contacts using vCard API integration, which converts the information into vCard format.
- The contact management platform of the platform includes unique field features. This includes information such as rank, status, alternate/additional residences, and spousal information.
- The mobile web app enables rapid contact access, suppliers, a day planner, a task list, and a call list.
- The Call List function shows you who you need to call today. You may obtain contact information and prior conversations with a single click.
Wise Agent does have a few cons such as:
- Customers are not always aware of product upgrades before they are applied.
- Has a moderate learning curve.
A CRM for real estate developed on the Salesforce platform. Propertybase provides features such as reporting capabilities, listing management, and lead and contact management. Automation and workflow tools are also included.
Propertybase’s pros include:
- Contact management is centralised, as are smart lead routing and alerts. These are rules that are customised to your company processes.
- Smart Lists exist. These are customer database segmentation lists with automatic follow-up and targeting criteria.
- The platform focuses on lead generation and recurring and referral business.
- SMS campaigns are available. You may also create print pieces by scraping MLS listings and inserting them into templates.
- Listing management facilitates the creation, modification, and syndication of your listing database from within the app.
- Bulk email and drip programmes are examples of marketing automation solutions.
The cons of the software are:
- Overall, customization is restricted.
- The learning curve is steep
- Some people are dissatisfied with the customer service response and issue solutions.
Rethink is a CRM system designed specifically keeping commercial real estate in mind, full of tools for the positions of selling, buying, landlord, and tenant reps. Connect your network to development initiatives. With a consolidated portfolio view, you can keep track of transactions and property investors. You also get bargains and events from landlords.
Rethink’s pros consist of:
- For crucial data on multi-unit homes, conduct a GEO search to find data on stacking plans, listings and properties.
- Manage all of your portfolio’s spaces.
- Keep track of lease expirations and forthcoming availability.
- Monitor per square foot rent and identify significant renters.
- Using the platform’s COMP database, you can price properties with real-time accuracy.
However, the software does have a few cons such as:
- Rethink doesn’t have offline capabilities, which means you can’t store data if you don’t have access to the internet.
- There are few customization possibilities.
While these are the best CRM platforms for the real estate industry, you could also consider options such as Real Geeks, Streak for Real Estate, and LeadSquared.